Skip to: site menu | section menu | main content

Currently viewing: Main Page » Architecture


Back to top

Architecture Control


Are you building a home or perhaps a guesthouse? This section can help you with what forms need to be filled before building, if it's in compliance with the Deed Restrictions, and to whom they need to be submitted.

Before you can start building, make sure that the building is in compliance to the Deed Restrictions which can be read and downloaded from the menu on the left.

Next, fill out an Architectural Control Committee (ACC) form and then submit that to the Horse Creek Ranch Homeowners Association (HCRHOA). From there, it will be evaluated to make sure that it is in compliance with the Deed Restrictions. Someone from the ACC or a member of the HCRHOA will then contact you either by phone or in person letting you know if it's good or if changes need to be done to the building structure(s) and/or layout.